[R] stop calculation in a function

jeff6868 geoffrey_klein at etu.u-bourgogne.fr
Thu May 10 14:02:48 CEST 2012

Thank you for your reply sarah.
Well actually I don't try to access x[i+1]. The line where you saw it starts
with #. It was just try I wanted to keep (sorry I should have removed it
before posting).

But I ask him to access to the next value if conditions in the loop are not
verified (restart the comparison from the next value). It works well as long
as I have numeric values in my data. But if my data ends with NAs, I have
this problem.
That's why I'm trying to ask him to stop the calculation in the loop at the
last numeric value to avoid this error (don't know if it's the best way to
solve it, but it's the main idea I think).
Have you got any other idea about this?
Thanks a lot!