[R] How to import .accda database into R

Greg Snow 538280 at gmail.com
Wed May 9 21:45:20 CEST 2012

The phrase "doesn't work" does not do much to help us help you, see:
https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-help/2012-April/311074.html

Also if you don't tell us what you have tried (and how the results
differed from what you want) then we have no way of knowing if you
have already tried our first suggestions or not.

My guess is that your file was created using MS Access, if that is the
case then I would use the RODBC package.