[R] [R-pkgs] ANN: bigml package for R bigml_0.1.tar.gz

Justin Donaldson jdonaldson at gmail.com
Wed May 9 00:46:24 CEST 2012

The "bigml" package is an R wrapper for the BigML API:
https://bigml.com/developers

It contains straightforward methods for most of the relevant API end
points, as well as some fancier methods that allow for direct translations
from R dataframes directly into datasets appropriate for BigML.

Excerpt from an upcoming blog post, which describes the package in more
detail:

Today BigML releases the bigml package for R.  R is already well known for
> its capabilities in statistics and data analysis, and we use it internally
> for a number of different day-to-day tasks.  The bigml package enables the
> R community to easily take advantage of our highly scalable cloud based
> machine learning infrastructure, while using familiar R data structures and
> workflows.

Apologies for sending this e-mail a bit late.

Best,
-Justin

--
blog: http://www.scwn.net