[R] Matrix heatmap

fjucks aldomichelato at gmail.com
Wed May 9 02:17:52 CEST 2012

I would like to organize my data as follows:

I have a table that contains various data, and the numbers represent a level
of similarity between these data,

eg RF00013 has 100% similarity with the data RF00014.

I would leave my table as a heatmap where darker colors represent higher
similarity, and the lighter colors represent less level of similarity.

I'm using version 2.11 of R.

these are the data from my file:
http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n4619084/Captura_de_tela-11.png

this is that I generate the heat map:

http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n4619084/Captura_de_tela-12.png

But the colors are wrong, you have data with 100% clear, and has data with
100% shade, I would like to mount a heatmap as described above. Besides
wondering how do I get the data to appear in heatmap in the same way that
file, line and column.