[R] Error with psi value for 'segmented' package for R

Vito Muggeo (UniPa) vito.muggeo at unipa.it
Tue May 8 18:29:08 CEST 2012

dear Szymon,

what do you mean

"it does not work for others.. that fit within similar range"?

Each dataset has its own features and breakpoint estimation is not as
simple as estimation of linear models even if your data "fit within
similar range".

I will contact you out of the list for details,

best,
vito

Vito M.R. Muggeo
Dip.to Sc Statist e Matem `Vianelli'