[R] please help!

Stephen Sefick sas0025 at auburn.edu
Tue May 8 14:32:49 CEST 2012

I don't know if we can figure that out...  I would figure out what these
data are, and then read the relevant help files, ?glm, and literature
associated with linear modeling.
HTH,

Stephen

On 05/08/2012 01:15 AM, T Bal wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a data with the forum
>
> a         b          c
> 8.9     0           0
> 7.4     1           0
> 4.2     0           1
> 2.3     1           1
>

> Which are explanatory variables in this data?
>
> And also I want to fit logistic regression model with two explanatory
> variables? (I think that I should use glm, but how should I put these
> variables in glm)?
>
> Do I need also other functions, other than glm? Please help me. Thanks!
>
> kind regards,
> T. Bal
>
> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

Stephen Sefick
Auburn University
Biological Sciences
331 Funchess Hall
Auburn, Alabama
36849
sas0025 at auburn.edu
http://www.auburn.edu/~sas0025

Let's not spend our time and resources thinking about things that are so little or so large that all they really do for us is puff us up and make us feel like gods.  We are mammals, and have not exhausted the annoying little problems of being mammals.

                                 -K. Mullis

"A big computer, a complex algorithm and a long time does not equal science."

                               -Robert Gentleman