[R] Can't find the error in a Binomial GLM I am doing, please help

lincoln miseno77 at hotmail.com
Mon May 7 20:13:06 CEST 2012

Perhaps I haven't explained it that well as I would have liked to.
To me this was an R issue because I didn't understand why the binomial GLM
is getting these results and I believed this was something due to the way I
am implementing it in R, not to the binomial GLM itself.

If I was wrong and this is something due to the binomial GLM itself and if
there is no relationship with R, it would be nice if someone might warn me
about that and, maybe, give me a track (there exist good souls in the
world).

I hope R forum is not uniquely for people with a very strong statistical
background, because it would limit a lot the potential of this forum and of
the software itself.

Thanks for any help
Cheers