[R] I need some help

nagy edina nagyedina01 at freemail.hu
Sun May 6 18:57:21 CEST 2012

I would like to ask some help for the following object, because I don’t know which command in R-project should I use or how to start to solve it. I attached the file if it is needed.Any help or advice is appreciated. FWHM (Full Width at Half Maximum) attribution’s correlation need to be investigated to the following data’s:-„ma” and „ms” are two attributions- mt = ma+ms
- meff = f(ma,ms) I would like to solve the following questions: Is there a function-correlation between FWHM and ma/ms/mt/meff?How FWHM  value correlates with the certain parameters? What is it sensitive for?  Thank you,Edina Nagy