[R] Replacing tick labels in a plot

Robert Latest boblatest at gmail.com
Fri May 4 20:06:05 CEST 2012

Hello Sarah,

thanks for your quick answer. This is exactly what I was looking for,
embarrassingly simple if I might add. Sometimes R is like a huge
workshop with unlabeled tool magazines: You know the tool exists, but
not where it is. And if you find it, the instructions are often quite
terse.

The "moderator approval" thing has gone away, too.

Best regards,
bob