[R] Help with biplot()

Christian Cole C.Cole at dundee.ac.uk
Fri May 4 10:01:28 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I want to plot the outcome of my PCA analysis (done with prcomp()), but I
have so many variables that plotting them obscures the whole plot. How do
I suppress the plotting of variables in a biplot? I only want to see the
units.

I appreciate both data constitute a biplot, so alternatively what do I
need to extract from the prcomp object in order to only plot the data I
want? I've tried $x from the objects which gives the right relationships
between the data, but the not the same values as in a biplot.

Anyone able to give me some pointers, please?
Many thanks,

Chris