[R] interactive loop

Ondřej Mikula onmikula at gmail.com
Thu May 3 15:44:53 CEST 2012

Dear Michael and Sarah,
the superfluous points arose as an error (e.g. double-click) in the
measurement process. Thus, looking on the image I recognize them
easily and everything what I need is to write their numbers.
readline() serves well for that purpose. Thanks a lot!
Ondřej

--
Ondřej Mikula

Institute of Animal Physiology and Genetics
Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic
Veveri 97, 60200 Brno, Czech Republic

Institute of Vertebrate Biology
Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic
Studenec 122, 67502 Konesin, Czech Republic