[R] take data from a file to another according to their correlation coefficient

jeff6868 geoffrey_klein at etu.u-bourgogne.fr
Thu May 3 10:13:12 CEST 2012

Hi Rui it's me again.
I would have another question in the function "process.all" you explained
me. But as you already helped me a lot, and as I promised I won't disturb
you again, I want to ask you first if you accept to help me one more time
before telling you more precisely my problem (about adding an automatic
linear regression in order to have more realistic filling data in the gaps).
I wrote you a personal message (don't know if you got it), because I would
like to send you a present from the Alps to thank you for all the help you
gave me, and maybe the new help (and so to have your home or work postal
address).
If you agree, let me know and send me your address by mail. I'll explain in
a new post what my boss wants me know to add in your function (this function
is so tricky for me to understand with my small knowledge + Google + R
help).