[R] please help me

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Wed May 2 18:41:11 CEST 2012

On 02.05.2012 02:55, Ulfa Hasanah wrote:
> hi all,can you help me? index moran is very difficut for me, i have data n neighbor as enclosure:
> please help me to make the program for find index moran value each variabel,...thank very much

Which translates to:

please help me, and note that

- I have to do some homework
- I do not want to read the posting guide
- I do not want to read a stats textbook about the methods I have to apply
- I do not want to read An Introduction to R
- I do not want to fix the broken shift key of my keyboard
- I am too lazy to type what I did so far

Now, I think we can assume that it is impossible to help you with a
simple e-mail response. Please ask your supervisor.

Uwe Ligges