[R] Numeric data not numeric in .csv file

Wed May 2 05:28:48 CEST 2012

Sounds like you have some text in your csv file. Open it with a text editor and look at it. Some common problems are: alphabetic or symbol characters, spaces, quotes around numbers. Also watch out for blank rows or columns.

Read the Posting Guide (mentioned at the bottom of every post). Tips: The dput function is useful for generating an unambiguous representation of your data, which is key in getting correct advice around here. The head function can be used to chop off a short amount of data if you have a lot. The str function is good for troubleshooting your own issues.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing