[R] error bars for a barchart

ilai keren at math.montana.edu
Wed May 2 05:14:51 CEST 2012

Thank you for your example. I only skimmed it, but since both
solutions use nlevels and box.ratio it is no surprise we end up at the
same place (although I do think your g-median is nicer than my 3/4).

Thing is, I wouldn't call either of these "simple"... would be nice if
one could just query the "new" centers, but I don't know if there is a
way without hacking panel.barchart itself ?

Cheers