[R] Forecast Package for 2.15.0

Nordlund, Dan (DSHS/RDA) NordlDJ at dshs.wa.gov
Wed May 2 00:17:45 CEST 2012

Jess,

We need a reproducible example, i.e. you need to tell us exactly what you typed or what you selected from the menu and also what didn't work (error messages, etc) before we can help.  Did you use install.packages() from the console or terminal window, or did you use "Install package(s)..." from the packages menu?  Are you behind a proxy server?  If so, you may need to see ?setInternet2 help page.

Hope this is helpful,

Dan

Daniel J. Nordlund
Planning, Performance, and Accountability
Research and Data Analysis Division
Olympia, WA 98504-5204