[R] A introductory question about Zips law (Newbie to statistics)

Daniel Nordlund djnordlund at frontier.com
Sat Mar 31 20:37:50 CEST 2012

This list is generally not about statistical consulting.  However, you might want to read up on Zipf's Law (for example, the link below which gives an answer to your question), and then come back and ask an R related programming question.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zipf%27s_law

Dan

Daniel Nordlund
Bothell, WA USA