[R] Subject: Re: Problems with R Commander version 1.8-3

petretta at unina.it petretta at unina.it
Thu Mar 29 15:08:35 CEST 2012

Subject: Re: [R] Problems with R Commander version 1.8-3

Many thanks for your kindly replay. I just use a At this time I  use
an earlier version of the package. I try to install the Rcmdr from
R-Forge.

Many tanks again

Message: 21
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 08:04:09 -0400
From: "John Fox" <jfox a mcmaster.ca>
To: <petretta a unina.it>
Cc: r-help a r-project.org

Dear Mario,

This problem is due to an error in the Italian translation file for the
Rcmdr. It's fixed in the development version of the package on R-Forge,
which eventually will be moved to CRAN.

Your options at present are (1) to install the Rcmdr from R-Forge, via the
command install.packages("Rcmdr", repos="http://R-Forge.R-project.org"); to
run the Rcmdr in English; or to use an earlier version of the package.

I hope this helps,
  John

John Fox
Senator William McMaster