[R] Urgent - I really need some help lme4 model avg Estimates

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Wed Mar 28 06:43:18 CEST 2012

You've got to be kidding!

You are requesting extensive statistical consulting from the R-Help
list. That is not the purpose of this list, nor is it reasonable to
expect remote statisticians unfamiliar with your work or state of
understanding (which appears to be rather sketchy) to provide reliable
or perhaps even relevant advice. Instead, I suggest that you spend
some serious time with local statistical experts (who may or may not
be statisticians). Or take a much less complicated approach (perhaps
with graphics) to your analysis -- this might actually be better
because you will have a better understanding of the results and what
they mean about the underlying scientific issues. Although I
understand that, alas and alack,  embellishing your work with dazzling
statistical ornamentation may be a prerequisite to publication, so
you're stuck .

Cheers,
Bert