[R] cubature

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Sun Mar 25 09:46:16 CEST 2012

Who knows? You mention different machines, yet fail to hint what they are much less provide sessionInfo() output, and x is not defined in your global environment in your snippet. Please read the posting guide.

I am not familiar with this library, but I would be surprised if it were capable of handling variable limits. I didn't see any hint that such would be supported in the help page. Are you sure the same code is being used on different machines?
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing