[R] how to hide code of any function

Greg Snow 538280 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 22:01:03 CET 2012

See the 'petals' function in the TeachingDemos package for one example
of hiding source from casual inspection (intermediate level R users
will still easily be able to figure out what the key code is, but will
not be able to claim that they stumbled across it on accident).

This post gives another possibility:
https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-devel/2011-October/062236.html