[R] i dont know what function do i have to make for ("The number of lines in the body of the email")

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Wed Mar 21 09:28:40 CET 2012

On Mar 20, 2012, at 11:13 PM, david wrote:

> i tried to make function about "The number of lines in the body of
> the email"
> and i have three values which are emailtestset1, emailtestset2, and
> emails.
> what i have to do?

I sent a private message indicating that I found that message cryptic
in the extreme. I got a private message from which I concluded with
very high probability that this is a homework problem and advised the
questioner regarding R help's guidance regarding homework.
--

David Winsemius, MD
West Hartford, CT