[R] Problem with package tensor

Peppe Ricci peppepegasus at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 12:11:55 CET 2012

Hi,

I'm using R to create multidimensional data, ie tensors. R, for my
work, is very good for import the data and I have seen that there are
packages to manage tensor and to factor the tensor.
I would ask a help regarding the package called tensor and tensorA. I
have seen, unfortunately, that the support material is really little
and it did not help me much.
I explain in brief my situation. I have some data arrays of different
size, they are matrices of large dimensions. From these I would create
a tensor..someone tell me how
do? Can you tell me an example that makes me understand how to build it?
Thank you.
giuseppe.