[R] how to modify the tickment of x-axis

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 15:30:50 CET 2012

Did you look at the example I gave you when you asked this question 10
days ago? I'll repeat for completeness

op <- par()
par(ask = TRUE)
plot(1:10) # Unhappy axis

plot(1:10, xaxt = "n")
axis(1, at = 1:10, label = paste(1:10, "h", sep = "")) # Happy axis!
par(ask = op$ask)

The (good) advice to use dput() was to help us help you. Reread what was said.

Michael