[R] logical test not functioning correctly on zoo series...what the hell?

knavero knavero at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 16:52:51 CET 2012

"> The outputs that I'm getting, however, are
> printing out 0's down the columns. I've tried various methods assuming
> various theories, read the R manual via "?" for different possible
> solutions, Googled stuff, tried the ifelse function which produces
> the same
> error, tried creating logical vectors to get a better visual of what
> the
> process is, tried doing all of the above on a small sample data set
> (which
> actually works correctly for some reason, but doesn't work on the
> actual raw
> data), and basically have done a lot of research and trial and error
> before
> posting on here. Help is much appreciated. Thank you.
>
> P.S. I hope I asked this correctly on the forum (putting
> reproducible code
> that reproduces the error, etc.).
... [show rest of quote]

If there is an error then you should post the complete error message."

Hm, technically there is no "error message"? It just prints zeros (the wrong
output) as a result of explicitly making the logical condition " > 0". But
anyway, I'll be sure to copy paste the error output next time. Thanks for
the advice.