[R] logical test not functioning correctly on zoo series...what the hell?

knavero knavero at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 12:57:16 CET 2012

Here's the raw data I'm working with (will be available temporarily):

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/41922443/dataout_2471_843.csv

Next, here's the code I want to impose (error that I'm seeing SHOULD
reproduce on your shell when script is executed...btw using Ubuntu Linux
11.10 if that makes a difference):

http://pastebin.com/LDNw8UT0

The issue specifically is the last line of code in which I want to print out
any value greater than 0. The outputs that I'm getting, however, are
printing out 0's down the columns. I've tried various methods assuming
various theories, read the R manual via "?" for different possible
solutions, Googled stuff, tried the ifelse function which produces the same
error, tried creating logical vectors to get a better visual of what the
process is, tried doing all of the above on a small sample data set (which
actually works correctly for some reason, but doesn't work on the actual raw
data), and basically have done a lot of research and trial and error before
posting on here. Help is much appreciated. Thank you.

P.S. I hope I asked this correctly on the forum (putting reproducible code
that reproduces the error, etc.). If I made some noob mistake, I apologize
in advance so please don't be mad at me. I will clarify if necessary.