[R] customizing help, how to replace r.css of all packages

Joshua Wiley jwiley.psych at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 11:28:04 CET 2012

Hi,

Probably yes, but I think this would be more easily handled through
the command prompt or some shell.  On the command prompt, I would look
at "xcopy".  xcopy /?  will show the arguments available.  You will
need to do a bit of work to get a list of all the directories to copy
your r.css file into, but this is all fairly straightforward in a
shell with commands like dir find etc. and then you can pipe it to
your copying command.

My 2 cents.

Cheers,

Josh