[R] Window on a vector

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 16:35:46 CET 2012

It's not always true that going out of bounds in subscripting gives an
error (as you seem to assert in your original post)

x <- 1:3
x[4] # No error

and note that mean() has a na.rm argument.

Perhaps you should construct a *reproducible* example of what you
think will go wrong.

Michael

On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 11:22 AM, Alaios <alaios at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Yep I did some mistake while I was typing the example
> What I want is this one
> cbind(2^(0:(n-1))) and  the problem is that at the last "window" this is going to explode are there will be less elements than what the window asks for.
>
> How should I deal with that?
> Regards
> Alex

This doesn't seem true: