[R] PCA in predefined Groups??

chuck.01 CharlieTheBrown77 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 21:33:51 CET 2012

Without taking away all the fun of trial and error, and exploration in R... I
will direct you to this website which I found invaluable when I first began
to use R.

one way would be to use:
plot(Yourdata, type="n")
and then 3 text() or points() statements to plot the groups represented by
different colors.

Good luck!

SHAFI wrote