[R] qbeta function in R

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 00:33:23 CET 2012

It's here (search the sources for the appropriately named qbeta.c) but
I can't guarantee you'll understand it easily: Martin Maechler (and
others) works hard to make these the best in the business, but that
performance comes at a price, here paid in opacity:

http://svn.r-project.org/R/trunk/src/nmath/qbeta.c

Michael