[R] layer plots.

ilai keren at math.montana.edu
Fri Mar 9 22:08:47 CET 2012

It's hard to help if you keep changing the framework of your problem,
first two matrices - now it's a data.frame and a list of subset row
names in a plotting method from whatever package "suprow" comes from.
Regardless, Michael's original answer already gave you a solution:

plot(table1,type='l',lwd=2)
points(table1[list1$node,],col=2,pch=19)

The points are overlayed on the line plot, so they are not "obscured"
if you have 20 or 20M values.