[R] xyplot without external box

Greg Snow 538280 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 17:40:26 CET 2012

Why do you want to do this?  Lattice was not really designed to put
just part of the graph up, but rather to create the entire graph using
one command.

If you want to show a process, putting up part of a graph at a time,
it may be better to create the whole graph as a vector graphics file
(pdf, postscript, svg, pgf, emf, etc.) then use an external program to
remove those parts that you don't want for a given step.