[R] How to sort frequency distribution table?

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Thu Mar 8 16:05:35 CET 2012

Here is a quick start.  You will have to either greatly reduce the length of the names or play around with various plot or barplot options to get the x labels.

Have a look at ?plot.default and ?barplot for more information

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada
aa  <- c("Acute lymphoblastic leukemia (childhood)",
"Adiponectin levels",
"Adiponectin levels",
"Adiponectin levels",
"Adiponectin levels",