[R] Novice Alert!: odfWeave help!

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Thu Mar 8 15:52:16 CET 2012

odfWeave is an R package.

 First off, be sure it is installed. Use
  install.packages("odfWeave")
to install it and then load it with the command
library(odfWeave)

General Intro
http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/odfWeave/vignettes/odfWeave.pdf

Specific newbie tips.
http://datamining.togaware.com/survivor/Getting_Started0.html

I have not used it in a couple of years so I am not current and I used in under Windows 7.

Currently it looks like odfWeave package is not available for R 2.14.0 at least under Windows if I am reading the warning message correctly.

Good luck. It is a powerful tool

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada