[R] Subset problem

RMSOPS ricardosousa2000 at clix.pt
Wed Mar 7 11:24:51 CET 2012

Good Morning

    I have a small question regarding the function subset.
I am copying data from one table but I just want to collect data from a
user.
When do I take the view, presents the results I want.

The problem arises when can I make the tab. for RES_ID, introduces me to
zero results do not envision noVIEW

 val_user='16'
  x.sub <- data.frame(subset(Dataset,Dataset$USER==val_user))
  View(x.sub)
lev_ID<-levels(x.sub$RES_ID)
  res<-table(x.sub$RES_ID)
  res
E000- 0
F160- 0
XFRT- 33
XVVR- 0
SWEX- 23
SWRS- 0

just wanted to see the data with values ​​greater than 0 in the example only
two results

because when create the graph create empty space
 barplot(table(x.sub$RES_ID),width =1,angle=45,inside = TRUE, plot = TRUE,
axis.lty = 0, offset = 0,add = FALSE, main="hist
C",col=rainbow(x.sub$CALLEDSTATIONID))

  Thanks