[R] Issue with using rcom on windows 7

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Mon Mar 5 13:07:53 CET 2012

This is far from complete, and 'rcom' is not part of R (it might be a
contributed package of that name).  If you mean that contributed
package, please follow the posting guide and ask its maintainer for
advice (although the question seems to be about Windows, not R).

Note that R itself has a create.post() function that usually does a good
enough job of sending emails.