[R] How do I create a scatterplot with two explanatory variables?

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Sun Mar 4 06:03:53 CET 2012

?plot.formula

... and note the 'data' argument, which you have appeared to have
omitted. Presumably you received an error message that informed you
that R could not find your variables, but as you have failed to follow
the posting guide and provide us an error message, one cannot be sure.

One might even say that "miss Too Quick" appears to be an appropriate
pseudonym for you...

-- Bert