[R] Execution of Rprofile.site

Ross Bowden handel at iinet.net.au
Fri Mar 2 04:27:40 CET 2012

Uwe
          You ask "What makes you think code is "not executed"?". In the
Rprofile I've added "par_old<-par()" near the start  and par_old is not
present when I run R. I've also included the code for a simple popup window
using tkmessageBox that doesn't appear and I try writing out one line to a
file using write.csv. The file isn't created and there are no error
massages.

Regarding "Have you disabled the Rprofile.site? ", I'm not sure what you
mean by "disabled". Why is this relevant please?

Ross