[R] About Error message

pigpigmeow glorykwok at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 30 06:59:28 CEST 2012

Hi again!
I have a question about R.
I have done gam in previous version of R with "mgcv" package and saved the
workspace. This workspace contains different models and I will do prediction
by these GAMs.

However, I install new version of R. and use the same workspace. when I type
summary(models), and the error message showed
Error in Predict.matrix.cr.smooth(object, dk$data) :  F is missing from cr
smooth - refit model with current mgcv.

this workspace is normal when I used previous version of R. What's wrong?!
Thank in advance.