[R] Problem on loading annotation for BioC - error: RS-DBI driver: (error in statement: near "s": syntax error)

colmog ograda at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 12:45:12 CEST 2012

I'm trying to load an annotation file on a new R installation on a new
machine (Win 7 x64, R 2.15.0)
scratch, including all new packages etc, to no avail. Any ideas?

> require("hugene10sttranscriptcluster.db")

Attaching package: ‘BiocGenerics’

The following object(s) are masked from ‘package:stats’:

    xtabs

The following object(s) are masked from ‘package:base’:

    anyDuplicated, cbind, colnames, duplicated, eval, Filter, Find, get,
intersect, lapply, Map, mapply, mget,
    order, paste, pmax, pmax.int, pmin, pmin.int, Position, rbind, Reduce,
rep.int, rownames, sapply, setdiff,
    table, tapply, union, unique

Welcome to Bioconductor

    Vignettes contain introductory material; view with 'browseVignettes()'.
To cite Bioconductor, see
    'citation("Biobase")', and for packages 'citation("pkgname")'.

Error : .onLoad failed in loadNamespace() for
'hugene10sttranscriptcluster.db', details:
  call: sqliteExecStatement(con, statement, bind.data)
  error: RS-DBI driver: (error in statement: near "s": syntax error)