[R] Questions about doing analysis based on time

Rui Barradas ruipbarradas at sapo.pt
Thu Jun 28 16:57:02 CEST 2012

Hello,

The only explanation I'm seeing is you are computing the SunScore
averages using different datasets. With the dataset oyu've dput-ed I get
your hand results.

aggregate(SunScore ~ h, data=dat, mean)
   h SunScore
1 0 131.0167
2 1 107.7436

# Another way of doing the same
sapply(split(dat$SunScore, h), mean, na.rm=TRUE)
        0        1
131.0167 107.7436

Also, please quote the message you're answering to, it's better to have
context.

Rui Barradas