[R] Error: could not find function

Thu Jun 28 16:03:16 CEST 2012

Workspaces do not store loaded packages. It is necessary to re-execute the library functions for each session, even if you re-load the workspace. Also, environment variables defined within R must be redefined using the same R Sys.setenv() function calls as originally used.  This is why keeping a script of R statements to recreate your whole analysis without depending on loading or saving workspaces is standard practice.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing