[R] Loop for multiple plots in figure

Marcel Curlin cemarcel at u.washington.edu
Wed Jun 27 17:49:16 CEST 2012

Well at this point I have what I need (rough plot for data exploration) but
the simplicity of the first approach is quite elegant and it has become a
learning project. I have succeeded in formatting the overall plot OK but
have not been able to solve the problem of titles or any kind of
label/legend for the subplots. It seems that the title is called for each
datapoint, and then printed one below the other in the plot. Is there any
way at all to get a specific legend/title/text on each subplot?

Marcel