[R] cannot use simple=TRUE in boot

Rui Barradas ruipbarradas at sapo.pt
Mon Jun 25 10:34:17 CEST 2012

Hello,

Your code works with me, unchanged:

 > boot<-boot(c,table,100, sim="ordinary", stype="i",simple=TRUE)
 > boot

ORDINARY NONPARAMETRIC BOOTSTRAP

Call:
boot(data = c, statistic = table, R = 100, sim = "ordinary",
     stype = "i", simple = TRUE)

Bootstrap Statistics :
     original  bias    std. error
t1*    500.5 0.76209    8.876232

But your error message shows a typo in 'simlpe' so, check your typing.

Also, 'c', 'table' and 'boot' are really bad names for data objects or
functions, they already are R functions.

Hope this helps,

Rui Barradas