[R] Fwd: Rgraphviz installation problem

gerostathos antonios.gerostathos at windowslive.com
Sun Jun 24 16:54:49 CEST 2012

Dear Martin
thanks for your comprehensive instructions, had I found them earlier I would
have saved at least 3 hours of problems...
Everyone copies: "your Windows system 'PATH' variable needs to be adjusted
once you've
installed graphviz and before installing Rgraphviz "
What if Rgraphviz is already installed? Trying every step proposed does not
seem to work any more (I get "character (0)" when I try your check in R).
How can I remove Rgraphviz from R in order to start everything again? Or are
there other solutions to that?

Thanks in advance

Anton Gerostathos