[R] Large Test Datasets in R

vioravis vioravis at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 16:08:57 CEST 2012

I am looking for some large datasets (10,000 rows & 100,000 columns or vice
versa) to create some test sets.  I am not concerned about the invidividual
elements since I will be converting them to binary (0/1) by using arbitrary
thresholds.

Does any R package provide such big datasets?

Also, what is the biggest text document collection available in R? tm
package seems to provide only 20 records from the Reuters dataset. Is there
any package that has 10,000+ documents??

Would appreciate any help on these.

Thank you.

Ravi