[R] significance level (p) for t-value in package zelig

michael drescher themichaeldrescher at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 22 23:13:55 CEST 2012

Dear All,

I am using the zelig package on a Mac with OS X 10.6.8. Specifically, I am using the ologit to do a ordinal logistic regression for a ordered categorical dependent. The results make sense and are the same as I am getting when using ordinal regression in SPSS. So far so good. However, I would like to stick with R but seem unable to get the significance levels associated with the t-values for the coefficients. The summary command does not produce this information; extracts from the output object do not seem to provide it either. Any hints of how I can access the significance levels (instead of calculating it by hand) would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Best regards, Michael