[R] problem with loading the dynamic object(.so file) inside a R package

xuan zhao xuan.zhao at sentrana.com
Fri Jun 22 20:36:09 CEST 2012

I have built a R package including the C code. My question is:
Can the shared object get loaded automatically as we load the R package?
In my case, I have to do dyn.load("dirc/filename.so") in the R script to
load the shared object, which is very inconvenient.
Is there anyway to make R to load this dynamic object automatically when we
load the package by doing library(libname)?
Thanks!