[R] scatter.smooth() line colour

r-help.20.trevva at spamgourmet.com r-help.20.trevva at spamgourmet.com
Fri Jun 22 13:03:40 CEST 2012

Hi,

I really like the scatter.smooth() function - its extremeley useful.
However, as far as I understand it, there is no way to change the
properties of the smoothing line e.g. col, lty, lwd. The
scatter.smooth function accepts a ... argument, but these are not
passed to the plotting function that actually plots the smoother -
only to the function that plots the points. Could I please therefore
request that an argument be added to this function to give easier
control over line properties? e.g. line.par=list()

Best wishes,

Mark Payne