[R] matchit - can I weight the parameters?

Nordlund, Dan (DSHS/RDA) NordlDJ at dshs.wa.gov
Wed Jun 20 01:54:33 CEST 2012

Sorry, Stage should be in quotes in the exact= parameter

match = matchit(Group ~ Stage + Age + Gender + PS, myData, method="optimal", exact=c('Stage'))

Hope this is more helpful,

Dan

Daniel J. Nordlund
Planning, Performance, and Accountability
Research and Data Analysis Division
Olympia, WA 98504-5204